PROJECT Governance will select strategically placed young professionals with leadership potential to spend one year at the EWC to upgrade and augment their skills by pursuing professional graduate degrees at the University of Hawaii and engaging in EWC’s dynamic student community.
Selected young professionals, aged 23-35 years, will be supported to complete either a Master of Science in Finance, Master of Science in Information Systems, or an LLM with focus on Business and Commercial Law. These will take a year to complete and focus on essential skills for the practice of good financial governance.
PROJECT Governance is a partnership of the East-West Center, The Pacific Community, CARE, the International Foundation for Electoral Systems, and USAID – funded by the American People.
Important Application Guidelines
- Read the instructions for each item carefully before entering your information. Failing to follow the instructions correctly may result in your application being disqualified for the fellowship.
- Submittable does not log you out automatically when you exit your browser. Therefore, it is important that you sign out from your Submittable account, especially when you are using a public computer.
- Make sure to review your application before submitting it. If your application is not ready, you can save it as a draft and submit it at a later time. The saved drafts of your application can be found in your account under My Submissions (or Submissions).
- If, after submitting, you need to change something in your application, contact the East-West Center Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must submit your Fellowship application by 11:59 PM (Hawaii Standard Time) on March 1 and should have the following ready to complete your online application:
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Copy of passport biodata page if available
- Name and contact information for each of your two references
- Note that official transcripts (sent directly to EWC by your university in a sealed institutional envelope) will be required for your UH application. Please arrange for these at the time of your EWC application by contacting the registrar's office of your universities.
For inquiries, please contact the East-West Center Registrar's Office at email@example.com. Please include in your message your (1) full name, (2) country of citizenship, and (3) intended degree program.
Access to technical help with using Submittable is available here.
Please contact East-West Center Registrar's Office if you have special needs and are unable to use the online form.
All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.