This program is funded by the U.S. Department of State and administered by the East-West Center.
YSEALI Impact XL is an innovative YSEALI Regional Workshop with the mission to empower impact entrepreneurs. This first-ever event held at Inle Lake, Myanmar from May 13-18, 2018 is hosted by the U.S. Embassy Rangoon with support from the U.S. State Department Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative and organized by the East-West Center.
- Accelerate "XL-erate" the development of your impact enterprise
- Access different types of impact business models and effective tools
- Utilize mechanisms and approaches for securing investor funding
- Create business partnerships within new networks of ASEAN and U.S. impact entrepreneurs
- Become a more competitive applicant to ASEAN or U.S. accelerators
- Incorporate corporate social responsibility and ethical business practices into your business models
- Exercise adaptive leadership skills
- Understand key aspects of the unique history of Myanmar and the changes in the economy following the recent democratic changes
- Be a YSEALI member. Not a member yet? Join here
- Be a citizen of Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, or Vietnam
- Be between the ages of 20-30
- Have a current impact enterprise (an enterprise with positive social and environmental impact)
- Be available for
- pre-event online engagement (2 hours/week)
- May 13-18, 2018 event in Myanmar
- post-event implementation (1 year, time varies)
- The application deadline has been extended for applicants from Brunei, Laos, and Myanmar.
For more information visit www.yseali-impactxl.org
or visit the Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ysealiimpactxl/
IMPORTANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- Read the instructions for each item carefully before entering your information.
- The application software does not log you out automatically when you exit your browser. Therefore, it is important that you sign out from your application account especially when you are using a public computer.
- Since you will not be able to edit your application after submitting, make sure to review your application before submitting. If your application is not ready, you can save it as a draft and submit it at a later time. The saved drafts of your application can be found in your account under My Submissions (or Submissions).
- If, after submission, you need to change something in your application, contact the YSEALI team at YSEALI@EastWestCenter.org